WHO ARE WE?
We are “Thursday’s Child”, (including Thursday’s Child Ltd and Thursday’s Child Licensing Ltd), a platform for new talent that connects the next generation of image makers with brands and agencies keen to source new talent or licence pre-existing work for their creative projects.
In order to provide our service to artists and buyers we need to collect information about you, such as your name and contact details, as well as examples of your work. We only collect the information we need to provide the service.
Below we’ve tried to explain as simply as we can how we collect and use data and provided contact details so you can learn more about any aspect of our policy and processes.
We’re a global business, with bases in Paris and London, but we are registered in the UK at 33 Park Place, C/O Azets, Leeds, LS1 2RY. Thursday’s Child Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 10612093. Thursday’s Child Licensing Licencing Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number (14591619).
PLEASE BE ASSURED:
Thursday’s Child takes data protection seriously:
- Our data processing activities are always in line with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you
- We use your data to provide our services to you, respond to your enquiries, manage our relationship with you, meet our legal obligations, and improve our website
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed for these things
- Generally, we do not give your information to third parties, but there are some exceptions
- You have privacy rights as an individual
- We take data security seriously
- We don’t record calls
- We are happy to talk to you about how we process and protect your data
Tell Me More…
To see more about how we use your personal data, read the notice or notices which apply best to your relationship with us: