Want to apply to join the Thursday’s Child community?
Thursday’s Child discovers the best rising photographers, filmmakers, and digital creators to partner with our clients worldwide. You can see some of the work we’ve produced here.
All rising, unsigned photographers, filmmakers, and digital creators are welcome to apply to join Thursday’s Child. Our team reviews every submission carefully, but can’t accept all submissions. If you aren’t accepted, you can re-apply at a later date. You can learn more about how we work and see the artists currently in our community.
Some tips to ensure your work is best seen:
- Ensure we can understand who you are as an artist from the links you share with us.
- Curate your work – keep your best work up front, and update it regularly.
- If your Instagram account is private, find another way to share your work with us, like a PDF portfolio or a website. We need to see it to believe it.
- Caption your work appropriately. Did you direct and edit a certain project? Say it. Let us know the breadth of your skillset.
- We currently only showcase photographers, filmmakers, and digital creators, we aren’t able to consider applications outside of these disciplines.
If this sounds like you, apply here.